Yeah, it’s been quiet around here. Which is a really good thing.
1. You have until Midnight TOMORROW to enter to win a copy of Chicks Dig Comics. 🙂
2. I’m currently reading Saladin Ahmed’s Throne of the Crescent Moon and enjoying it very much.
3. I’m also reading a lot of comics in anticipation of the launch for Chicks Dig Comics at C2E2. Playing catch up on 52, the group-written series from the year without a Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman (before the DC New 52 relaunch). I love Renee Montoya and Kate Kane SO MUCH. I believe I have developed A Thing for extended DCU characters. (side note: also totally STILL squeeing that John Barrowman will be at C2E2. My only goal on Saturday is a signed glossy. <3)
4. TV consumption lately has been very spy-centric, bouncing between Man From U.N.C.L.E. season 1 and Burn Notice (currently ripping through season 4). I love spy-fi so much. Competent, smart, pretty people solving problems (often by blowing things up). Don't make me choose between Napoleon Solo and Michael Westen, ok?
5. We are watching Wrestlemania on Sunday evening at grandma's. Caitlin is REALLY excited. My crush on Chris Jericho continues unabated, and I took a vacation day on Monday, which will make for a nice three-day weekend.
Bonus item: Don't forget, the next issue of Apex Magazine comes out on Tuesday. It’s an international SF themed issue.