1. Thanks for playing! Our random winners are Bill Norris on lynnemthomas.com, and grammarwoman from my livejournal. Please email your mailing addresses to lynnemthomas at gmail, along with how you’d like your book personalized.
Thanks to everyone who participated! It was great hearing your stories.
2. I was interviewed for the Planet Arbitrary podcast. Go give it a listen.
3. Apex Magazine has reopened to submissions. Guidelines here. Also, we have made the iPad version of the magazine much spiffier and geared towards that reading medium. Don’t forget, the April issue comes out tomorrow!
4. Planned for a long weekend of getting stuff done around the house and such. Not so much. Caitlin has come down with some sort of stomach bug, and so it has been two days worth of the glamorous side of parenting: clean up barf, laundry, clean up barf, laundry, etc. She’s enjoying the Monkees Greatest Hits album that we picked up, which seems to cheer her up a bit. We’ve got a call in to her doctor to make sure we aren’t missing anything, but we’re hoping this will pass sooner rather than later.
5. Our other accomplishment between rounds of cleanup has been to complete watching Burn Notice season 4. Love this show so very much. Now we need to get the Sam Axe movie. ❤