The April Episode of the SF Squeecast is live! Episode 11, This Episode Goes To… This episode brought together Squeecast regulars Lynne M. Thomas, Elizabeth Bear, Seanan McGuire, and Catherynne M. Valente.
In this episode we talked about:
- It by Stephen King (shared by Seanan McGuire)
- Throne of the Crescent Moon by Saladin Ahmed (shared by Lynne M. Thomas)
- Redemption in Indigo by Karen Lord (shared by Elizabeth Bear)
- Was by Geoff Ryman (shared by Catherynne M. Valente)
- With a bonus digression of Seanan’s reaction to The Hum and the Shiver in there somewhere.
We skipped the silly questions this time, in favor of an “invisible cup of tea” segment, where we discussed the whole notion of negative reviews of other people’s work when you’re a professional writer yourself.
Additional credits: Special thanks to our webmaster, Dmitri Zagidulin, our technical producer David McHone-Chase, Jeff Bohnhoff at Mystic Fig Studios for the instrumentals of music by Seanan McGuire, Katy Shuttleworth, who made our ROCKING logo, and Michael D. Thomas for general administrative support.
Do check it out.