1. My tenure portfolio has been submitted. Now it’s waiting until June of next year for a verdict.
2. The bedroom is fully painted, trim and all, at long last. Next step: refilling our closets, and moving on to things like buying curtains and getting a new bed. Slowly.
3. The semester is in full swing. Classes are coming, I’m working away on the grant, and there never seems to be enough time.
4. We have Good Cable once more, which includes BBC America, so we won’t be behind again! Michael is deeply pleased to have ESPN again, and Caitlin is thrilled to have Disney Channel, WWE Raw & Smackdown, and Nickelodeon back. We will say nothing of those Say Yes To The Dress Marathon Vortex Experiences, mmkay? *side-eye*
5. We are Caught Up on Doctor Who! And I have to say, I’m really enjoying this season thus far. Yay! It also helps that we keep having random get-togethers where we marathon episodes to fans of the new series who have never seen much classic Who. *rubs hands gleefully together*
So… yeah. Things are… okay. Not bad, really. Rather pleased. A bit tired, but that’s just a day ending in “y” around here.
Back to it…