Chicago TARDIS, here I come!

Today is my last day in the office until Monday, but I will be at Chicago TARDIS all weekend as a guest!

Here’s my schedule:

Contributor Reception – Thursday, 11-22-2012 – 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Grand Ballroom A-D (Special Events)

Podcast Blastback – Friday, 11-23-2012 – 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm – Cypress (Programming 3)
Opening Ceremonies – Friday, 11-23-2012 – 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm – Grand Ballroom E-F (Main Programming)
All Access Photo Session – Friday, 11-23-2012 – 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm – Junior Ballroom A (Autographs-Photographs)

Chicks Unravel Time – Saturday, 11-24-2012 – 10:00 am to 11:00 am – Lilac A-C (Programming 2)
Chicks Unravel Time Signing – Saturday, 11-24-2012 – 11:00 am to 12:00 pm – Junior Ballroom B-C (Dealers Room)
Chicks Dig Comics – Saturday, 11-24-2012 – 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm – Lilac A-C (Programming 2)
Chicks Dig Comics Signing – Saturday, 11-24-2012 – 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Junior Ballroom B-C (Dealers Room)

Closing Ceremonies – Sunday, 11-25-2012 – 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm – Grand Ballroom E-F (Main Programming)

I am also told that you might see me on mainstage on Sunday at some point as the interviewer for one of the guests who might be My Companion (HINT), but I don’t have that fully confirmed  quite yet.🙂 I will say, though, that should it all work out, I’m quite pleased. As always.

…see you there?

About Lynne M. Thomas

Lynne M. Thomas is a Hugo Award winning editor and podcaster. In her day job, she is the Head of Distinctive Collections and Curator of Rare Books and Special Collections at Northern Illinois University.
This entry was posted in appearances, Chicago TARDIS, conventions, Doctor Who. Bookmark the permalink.