We made it, guys! The 50th anniversary special has come, kicked booty, and gone again. Join Deb, Erika, Liz, Lynne, and Tansy as we marvel at many things including the ways Doctor Whobrings people together, the utter joy of seeing three Doctors on screen together for So Many Minutes, the genius of working in Billie Piper as not-Rose, the way Moffat “fixed” so many elements of classic and new Who, and, not least of all, the hilarity of seeing classic Doctors send themselves up beautifully.
There’s more than enough love and joy and squee to go around!
- Liz lols at the trainwreck that was Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty!
- Tansy is made gleeful by the cameos in An Adventure in Space and Time! Loves Neil and Sue’s liveblogging at The Guardian! And enjoys the Doctor Who tweets from “legitimate” twitter accounts!
- Erika is going to see All the Whos in Whoville!
- Lynne indoctrinates friends with classic Doctor Who using Caves of Androzaniand Horror of Fang Rock! And plays the awesome Doctor Who Google doodle!
- Deb loves Liz even more than before because she rage-ranked ALL the Doctor Who stories! And appreciates Tansy’s collection of links to her Who-50 posts!
Download or listen now (runtime 1:44:57)