1. Caitlin had a rough start to the week, being kind of barfy overnight on Sunday and most of Monday. We’re not sure of the reasons–often it’s just allergies or random throat tickles. She’s doing much better now. Kept her overnight feed down last night, and has been better today. Michael posted a picture of her holding her Matt Smith doll while watching Doctor Who:
She is signing “I Love You” at the moment Michael took the picture. We were all glad she got better, as I was up with her most of Sunday night and Michael had her all day Monday while I was at work.
2. I’m editing exhibit labels for our sheet music exhibit that’s opening April 1, called “Sing It Loud: American Social Movements Through Sheet Music.”
My favorite so far, mostly due to knitting content:
3. The Digital POWRR grant is putting together our workshop “From Theory To Practice” that we will be giving all over the country at various conferences and events through November. Unfortunately, the RBMS Preconference won’t be among them. While the workshop was accepted, there weren’t enough people signed up for it, so it was canceled. This also means that I no longer will be attending the preconference. I’m sorry to miss it, but looking at my travel schedule for the next few months, this may be a blessing in disguise. That said, I’m certain it will be an EXCELLENT program (it always is), and if you were considering going, I want to encourage you to do so. I’ll be keeping an eye on it via twitter and other social media. 🙂
4. Digital POWRR is also working on our final white paper. You may notice a theme. That theme is “this is the busy time for the grant in terms of getting ready to deliver its deliverables.” I may be less visible for a bit as we try to lock ourselves in rooms and be smart and lay out everything we’ve learned on this project. Rest assured, we are busy little bees working away on this.
5. It is spring break for the online course I’m teaching, so I’m slowly grading papers between grant and exhibit. Multipurpose procrastination! One task gets boring or overwhelming, move to the next.
Bonus #6. Candy Crush: Level 40.