1. There’s a new Verity! Episode out! Episode 44, The Next Big Thing is now available for your listening pleasure.
2. I have a brief academic article about the Sylvester McCoy era of Doctor Who out. The Summer 2014 issue of Science Fiction Film & Television includes me! Unfortunately, it’s behind a paywall right now. Will need to check on contracts to see if I can post it elsewhere.
3. Brief hospital stay this week for an overnight EEG for Caitlin. We think she may be developing a new kind of seizure, and they haven’t had a baseline for a while. Whee.
4. On the bright side, I may make more progress on my knitting projects as a result. Also need to find a replacement yarn for what I was using for baby blankets, as a colleague just got some good news. I no longer use knitpicks. What do y’all recommend from yarn.com/WEBS?
5. I’m still a bit ouchy as yesterday I tweaked my back while lifting Caitlin during the Great 6am Formula Spill Discovery, compounded by ~ 6 hours in the car for a meeting in Champaign. The meeting itself went well, though, so it seems as though the next round of SEEKRIT LIBRARY PROJECTS may move forward. We are hopeful.