1. New! Verity! Extra! It’s a Big Finish Roundtable, featuring our very own LM Myles, whose Breaking Bubbles 6th Doctor Story is out this week, and Caroline Symcox, writer of Council of Nicea along with Una McCormack in an encore appearance!
2. Verity!’s very own Deb Stanish is the Geekadelphia Geek of the Week! WOO!
3. We visited Mary and Rob Kowal over last weekend. I have been inducted into the cult of Fluevog. This was our consolation prize for Being Grownups About Not Going To London. They are ridiculously cute and comfortable shoes.
4. This weekend is the Aicardi Syndrome Family Conference. This is our first conference back in quite a while, and we are a bit nervous about it. While it’s a great opportunity to connect with families having many of the same experiences, it is also a bit of an emotional roller coaster for a long list of reasons. We are counting the days until Caitlin’s GI specialist appointment. She is still barfing every 5-7 days. 😦
5. In good news, Michael will be guesting at Chicago TARDIS this year! As will Billie Piper. O_O I may be a WEE BIT EXCITED.