1. The Digital POWRR Project published our White Paper (the IMLS deliverable) yesterday. I am so very, very proud of the work that we did, and of the colleagues that I have had the honor of knowing and working with for the past 2 and a half years. I hope that people find it useful. It helped us learn so very much, and we are grateful to the IMLS for the opportunity.
2. We are taking our Digital POWRR workshops on the road! We will be in San Francisco, St. Paul, Northampton, and Texas! (I am very much looking forward to the Smith workshop, for what I hope are obvious reasons. *plots trips to Herrell’s and WEBS*)
3. If you are a book nerd, please do check out this lovely video about Rare Book School:
4. Also please note that there are now fellowships for early-career Rare Books Librarians that will pay for you to go to RBS or the RBMS preconference.
5. I am working simultaneously on 2 library-related seekrit projects. 🙂 More on those later.