Ok, it’s finally time to talk about “proper” companions (whatever that means). Join Deb, Erika, Katrina, and Liz as we talk about the companions that started (and re-started) it all. We’re focusing on Susan, Grace, and Rose–the ladies who ushered in each “era” of Doctor Who. We find more parallels than you might expect (certainly more than some of us expected!).
What do you think of these “first” companions? Let us know in the comments!
- can’t wait to see the Torchwood guests at Gallifrey One!
- loves this beautiful painting: Tardis in the Woods!
- has a new book coming out: Companion Piece (which Deb may have cribbed this ep’s topic from)!
- created an Awesome Doctor Who-ish Pinterest board!
- Erika guest-hosted Episode 019 of Reality Bomb!
- looks forward to doing another live Verity! recording at Gallifrey One!
- thinks (Re)Generation Who looks like it’ll be a great time!
- ogles the 9th Doctor comic covers Titan Comics just released!
Download or listen now (runtime 1:19:39) Audio Player