So, I’ve had some website issues lately (sorry!), but my intrepid webmasters have got me up and running now. Thanks to them!
Some stuff has happened.
1. Beth Whittaker and I have now returned our contract for The Book Formerly Known As The 21st Century Special Collections Reader. It will have a slightly different name, still under discussion, but we’re deeply pleased to have this project underway. We will be working with ABC-CLIO again, as we did for Special Collections 2.0, and are happy to be renewing that relationship.
2. Michael and I were featured in a runup to C2E2 Chicago Tribune article about “nerd caves” based on our Doctor Who room. 🙂 It’s behind a paywall, alas, but it is there with some quite lovely photos. We’re very proud!
3. There’s a new Verity! Extra! with a Sophie Aldred interview out! I’m quite pleased, for the world’s most obvious reasons. Ace!
4. The cover and table of contents for the May issue of Uncanny Magazine are live. And they are epic.
Seriously, LOOK AT THIS ART:
5. Speaking of Uncanny, this weekend is the Uncanny Writers’ Poconos retreat, which I will be attending, while Michael does panels at C2E2. So, yes. We’re staying busy. 🙂
On that note, back to it!