This week we bring you episode 78–really! Pay no attention to Deb’s introduction. Erika isn’t the only one who makes mistakes! Join Deb, Erika, Liz, and Lynne as we talk about companion teams. First, we have to define that term and differentiate it from “TARDIS team”. Then we can get into the meat of the discussion–which companions work really really well together? Who can’t you think of without their counterpart?
Let us know your favorite companion teams in the comments!
- Liz’s inner-8-year-old melts at the Companion Piece review in Doctor Who Magazine!
- Lynne can’t wait for Chicago TARDIS, now they’ve posted an early guest list!
- boggles that Doctor Who will have another Hall H panel at San Diego Comic-Con!
- enjoys the heck out of the Peter Harness-adapted Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell!
- fans over Bad Wolf Blerd!
- is happy about diverse fans monetizing their fandom!
- again highly recommends Toby Hadoke’s Who’s Round podcast!
Erika’s grumpy/happy thing: CONsole Room
Down and Safe – Liz’s Blake’s 7 podcast
Peter Capaldi w/parachute
Download or listen now (runtime 1:29:04) Audio Player