In which we discuss The Long Game.
It’s Eccleston time again! Join Deb, Erika, Katrina, and Lynne as we discuss a real workhorse of an episode, “The Long Game”. Adam, the not-quite-companion fails, the Doctor and Rose aren’t the most mature, and we play “we’ll fix it for you” to help Lynne handwave something that bugs her. Then we talk about potato chips. No, really.
What did you think of this one? Did it make an impression? Have you revisited it since the first time you saw it? Let us know in the comments!
- Lynne’s collection of Doctor Who DVDs is once again complete, with the purchase of The Underwater Menace!
- Erika inspired a Mexican Doctor Who podcast, Doctor Quien!
- Kat discovered the existence of a Doctor Who board game, Doctor Who, The Game of Time and Space!
- Deb’s heart is warmed by the goodness of fandom:
- Listener Helen made it possible…
View original post 64 more words