As the title might imply, there’s once again dissension among the ranks. Join Deb, Erika, Katrina, and Lynne as we discuss whether “The Sensorites” is long and slow and boring or one of the most gripping, interesting, thought-provoking, and best William Hartnell-era stories ever committed to video.
Have you seen this story? Do you fall on the side of received fan wisdom? Or do you hasten to push play on the next episode every time you watch this fascinating story?
- Kat is going to London IN A MATTER OF HOURS!!!!!
- Erika enjoyed the cosplay at Edmonton Expo, especially the unbelievably-good The Thing!
- returned from the Writing Excuses workshop, cruise, and retreat!
- procured memberships and a hotel room for Chicago TARDIS!
- can now loudly squee over P-Cap in a top hat because the BBC released a set pic!
- pre-ordered Doctor Who: Twelve Doctors of Christmas, especially for Jacqueline Raynor’s story about Jackie Tyler and the 3rd Doctor!
- has a new hockey podcast to love, Shut Yer Five Hole Hockey Talk!
Reality Bomb Live Show
Download or listen now (runtime 1:19:16) Audio Player