Our celebration of David Fisher-penned female villains continues. Join Deb, Erika, Katrina, and Liz as we chat about Lady Adrasta and her cohort Karela. Things get a little bit Snow White and the wicked queen as far as we can tell.
What do you think of this story and these villains? Let us know in the comments!
- We are honoured to be Hugo Award finalists for 2018!
- Kat adores Rachael Stott’s13th Doctor drawings!
- Liz squees with delight about how Steven Moffat’s The Day of the Doctor novelisation canonizes Peter Cushing’s Doctor!
- Erika defaults to Doctor Who Mad Libs again!
- Deb can’t wait to read Alyssa Franke’s upcoming book from The Black Archive!
Download or listen now (runtime 1:14:32)